Open House Information
490 Myrtle Avenue, 6Q, Clinton Hill
Date: Sunday, 11/19/17
Time: 12:30PM - 2:00PM
Date: Tuesday, 11/21/17
Time: 5:00PM - 7:00PM
A short stroll from Pratt Institue and Fort Greene park, this light filled and spacious studio apartment is truly a must see! The apartment features a sleek and modern design, reflecting the classic charm and timeless architecture of Clinton Hill.
Amenities at The Refinery exemplify modern convenience and high-end urban living. They include a doorman and a state-of-the-art fitness center. The common outdoor spaces are truly spectacular and include a sundeck, garden and an extraordinary common roof deck with barbecues, wet bar, televisions, dining areas, private cabanas and a one-of-a-kind reflecting pool set against stunning views of Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn.
Clinton Hill bustles with eclectic shopping, top-notch restaurants, chic cafes and abundant nightlife options. Close to every neighborhood convenience, including Pratt Institute and the playgrounds and tennis courts of Fort Greene Park, the vibrant neighborhood forms the perfect backdrop for The Refinery - a truly exceptional new rental development located in one of Brooklyns most historic neighborhoods.
Transportation options to Manhattan and Brooklyn destinations include the Clinton/Washington G train, as well as numerous Citi Bike docking stations, just a few short blocks away.
- Large open studio
- Walk-in closet
- Over-sized windows
- Wonderful natural light
- Stainless steel appliances by Bosch and Fisher & Paykel
- Hardwood floors
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Deep soaking tub with rain shower
- 24-hour doorman
- State of the art fitness center
- Sundeck with barbecue, wet bar, televisions, dining areas, private cabanas and one-of-a-kind reflecting pool set against stunning views of Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn.
- Bicycle storage
- Surrounded by some of the neighborhood's best restaurants, bars and cafes, including Soco, Brooklyn Tap House, The Emerson, John's Coffee Doughnut Shop, Castro's, BKG Coffee Roasters
- Other neighborhood highlights include Pratt Institute and Fort Greene Park
- Transportation: G at Clinton-Washington, B54, B62, and B38 buses
*net rent advertised for 2 months free on a 18 month lease
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not
reflect all real estate activity in the market.
REBNY Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Roof Deck
- Outdoor Space
- Dining Room
- Laundry In Unit
Courtesy of mns