Open House Information
490 Myrtle Avenue, 6D, Clinton Hill
Date: Sunday, 11/26/17
Time: 12:30PM - 2:00PM
Apartment 6D is a beautiful two-bed, two-bath duplex with a large private terrace. The apartment is flooded with sunlight through floor to ceiling windows and features a thoughtfully designed kitchen with sleek white and grey Caesarstone countertops, soft-close drawers, and a suite of top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances by Bosch and Fisher & Paykel. Also featured is in-unit laundry and heating and cooling units.
The apartment is located in The Refinery, a truly exceptional new rental development located in one of Brooklyn's most historic neighborhoods, Clinton Hill. Amenities at The Refinery include a 24-hour doorman, state-of-the-art fitness center, garden, and extraordinary common roof deck with barbecues, wet bar, televisions, and dining area.
Clinton Hill is a bustling neighborhood with eclectic shopping, top-notch restaurants, chic cafes, and abundant nightlife options. Close to every neighborhood convenience including Pratt Institute and the playgrounds and tennis courts of Fort Greene Park, The Refinery capitalizes on everything that this flourishing neighborhood has to offer. Transportation options to Manhattan and Brooklyn include the Clinton-Washington G train, B54, B62, and B38 buses, and numerous City Bike docking stations.
- Two bedrooms
- Two baths
- Private terrace
- Walk-in closets
- Spacious living and dining area
- Over-sized windows
- Wonderful natural light
- Stainless steel appliances by Bosch and Fisher & Paykel
- Hardwood floors
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Washer and dryer
- En-suite master bathroom
- Deep soaking tub
- 24-hour doorman
- State of the art fitness center
- Sundeck with barbecue, wet bar, televisions, dining areas, private cabanas and one-of-a-kind reflecting pool set against stunning views of Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn.
- Bicycle storage
- Surrounded by some of the neighborhood's best restaurants, bars and cafes, including Soco, Brooklyn Tap House, The Emerson, John's Coffee Doughnut Shop, Castro's, BKG Coffee Roasters
- Other neighborhood highlights include Pratt Institute and Fort Greene Park
- Transportation: G at Clinton-Washington, B54, B62, and B38 buses
*net rent advertised for 2 months free on a 18 month lease
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not
reflect all real estate activity in the market.
REBNY Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Roof Deck
- Outdoor Space
- Dining Room
- Laundry In Unit
Courtesy of mns